SKUAST Kashmir UET Result 2022: Sher-e-Kashmir University Of Agriculture Science and technology has Released SKUAST Kashmir UET Result 2022 on its official website at www.skuastkashmir.ac.in . SKUAST Kashmir students who appeared for UET Examination and other program examinations held on the campus ground can now check their result status by visiting the university website.
|SKUAST Kashmir UET Result 2022|
SKUAST Kashmir UET Result 2022
The SKUAST Kashmir UET Result 2022 is released in PDF format only on the official SKUAST Kashmir website. To check the result status, students have to enter their seat number along with other required details on the result link.
As per the latest updates, the university has released the BA, B.Sc Third semester, and M.Com fourth semester results for all registered students.
Additionally, the result for BBA, BCA, BA, B.Sc, and B.Com program exams for the 2022 session has been published on the university website. Check the direct link for GU UG, PG Result 2022, and steps to download the same in this article below.
How to check SKUAST Kashmir UET Result 2022?
To check and download the SKUAST Kashmir UET Result 2022 for various UG and PG programs, follow the step-by-step guide given below:
- Visit the official website @ www.skuastkashmir.ac.in
- Select the result tab on the homepage
- Once the list of results appears, click on the desired result
- Enter the Seat Number number in the portal
- SKUAST Kashmir UET Result 2022 will be displayed on the screen after entering the correct credentials.
- It is advisable to download the document for further use.
SKUAST Kashmir UET Result 2022: Details Mentioned on Scorecard
- Exam Name
- A semester with Subject Code
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration Number
- Roll number
- Marks Secured
- Controller of Examination
See Also :
SKUAST Kashmir UET Result 2022: How to Apply for Re-Assessment?
- Visit the official website.
- Hover the mouse on the result tab and click on the “Result 1” link.
- GU Result page will appear.
- Select the exam name.
- Enter the Seat Number and Captcha.
- Click on “Click here to apply for Re-assessment”.
- The reassessment page will appear with your candidature details.
- You can select maximum of 3 papers for reassessment.
- Enter personal details like address, city, Pincode and mobile number.
- Click on the “Apply” Button.
SKUAST Kashmir Result FAQs
Originally Published at Apply Exam - Online Exam Portal