JNV Class 9th Admission 2022: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has released the notification for admission in class 9th. Eligible and interested students can apply for the entrance test by visiting the official website navodaya.gov.in. Here the last date of application is till 15 October 2022.
|JNV Class 9th Admission 2022|
- Notification released for Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 9th Entrance Exam.
- The last date of application is 15 October 2022.
- Apply by visiting the official website.
JNV Class 9th Admission 2022: There is good news for the students who are dreaming of admission to Navodaya Vidyalaya in class 9th. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has released the notification for the Admission Test in Jawahar Lal Navodaya Vidyalaya for admission in class 9th.
JNV has released the application form for this. Eligible and interested students can apply by visiting the official website navodaya.gov.in. Keep in mind that here students can apply online only. The candidates who qualify for this exam will be able to enroll in class 9th.
The last date to apply here is 15 October 2022. After that, the application form will not be accepted. Keep in mind that only those students can apply here, who have passed class 8th from a government school. To apply here, the minimum age of the students has been fixed as 13 years and the maximum age is 16 years. Students can apply through the easy steps given below.
Bihar Deled Admit Card 2022 Download @ Bihardeled.com
JNV Class 9th Admission 2022, How to Apply
- Visit the official website of JNV at navodaya.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on CLICK HERE TO ONLINE APPLICATION FORM CLASS 9th.
- Register yourself here, registration number and password will be sent through SMS.
- Now fill out the application form completely, scan and upload all the required documents.
- After that pay the application fee and click on submit
- Your application form will be accepted.
- You can save it on the desktop by clicking on the download below.
- Students are once again informed that the last date of application here is 15 October 2022. The application form will not be accepted after the last date of application under any circumstances.
Talking about the exam pattern, students can choose the question paper in Hindi or in English here at their convenience. Students are given a total time of 2 hours 30 minutes for the exam, while 50 minutes extra time is given to the differently abled. Students are requested to prepare well for current affairs and the 8th class syllabus while going for the exam because most of the questions are asked from here.
Originally Published at Apply Exam - Online Exam Portal
Post a Comment