Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Information: Indian Army Agniveer has released the recruitment notification for Male and Female aspirants to hire them for 2945 Constable (Tradesman and Technical) Posts. All those aspirants searching for Indian Army Agniveer jobshave a good chance to utilize this opportunity by applying online via an official website – joinindianarmy.nic.in the link available here. According to an official Indian Army Agniveer Notification 2022 PDF, the last date to submit an Online Application will be released soon. Candidates will get zone-wise Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment Details & Indian Army Agniveer 2022 Apply Online link by going through the below description. Also Check Latest 10th 12th Pass Govt Jobs 2022
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022According to the notification released by the Indian Army, they have started the latest Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022-23 for various zones such as Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, Goa, Chhattisgarh (CG), Madhya Pradesh (MP), Uttarakhand, West Bengal (WB), Telangana (TS), Andhra Pradesh (AP), Kerala, Tamil Nadu (TN), Pondicherry, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Assam, Tripura, Sikkim, Uttar Pradesh (UP), Gujarat, Punjab, Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh (HP), Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan, etc.
We have read this whole notification and then find out the details like a total of 888 posts released for South Zone, 1247 posts for Central Zone and 560 posts for Jammu & Kashmir Zone. The State-wise, Trades wise and Category-wise total number of vacancies to be filled through the Constable (Tech & Trades) Exam 2021-22 is briefly shown in an advertisement.
Now Indian Army Agniveer employment news has created many hopes for unemployed people waiting to grab 10th pass police jobs. All those who are ready to apply for Indian Army Agniveer Vacancies must be aged between 21-27 years. Furthermore, all Important details about Indian Army Vacancies are provided in the following passages.
Apply Now For Latest Jobs
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 OverviewHello!! At the time of applying online, aspirants are requested to verify their eligibility and other important details from the official notification of the Indian Army. All general instructions on Indian Army Vacancy like educational criteria, age limitation, age relaxation, examination fee, pay scale, grade pay, important dates, selection process, physical standards, etc. are briefly prescribed below in the description.
Indian Army Agniveer Paramedical Staff (SI, ASI, HC & Constable) Recruitment 2022
- CISF Constable Recruitment 2022
- SSB Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022
- BSF Constable Recruitment 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Agniveer Vacancies 2022
AGE LIMITATION:- Applicants who have ages between 21 years to 27 years for CT/ DVR Posts and 18 years to 23 years for all other posts (CT/ Tech & Trades except CT/ DVR) as on the cutoff date are eligible for Bharti.
The SC, ST, OBC, Ex-S and Other Reserved Category aspirants will get relaxation in age as per the Government orders. The age relaxation is as follows:-
- Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) = 05 years
- Persons domiciled in J & K State from 01st Jan 1980 to 31st Dec 1989 = 05 years
- Other Backward Class (OBC) = 03 years
- Ex-Servicemen = Following the Government orders on the subject.
EDUCATIONAL/ TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS:-Constable (Driver): Mini. Matriculation (Xth pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University approved by Central or State Government. Also, aspirants should possess a “Transport Vehicle (Heavy)” driving license and pass the driving test at the time of recruitment.
Constable (MMV): Mini. Matriculate or 10th pass in the 10+2 examination system from a recognized Board or equivalent. 02 (two) years ITI certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle recognized by National or State Council for Vocational training or any other recognized institution.
Constable (Tradesman): Minimum Matriculation/ 10th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University recognized by the Central or State Government. Aspirants must be proficient and work in their respective trades.
Readers can refer to the official advertisement for knowing more details about educational and technical qualifications by clicking on the direct working link facilitate below.
- Height: 170 cms for Male and 157 cms for Female
- Chest: 80 cms Unexpended and 85 cms Expended for Male
- Weight: For males and females, proportionate to height and age as per medical standards and Govt. instructions.
See Also :
Indian Army Bharti 2022
Indian Air force Recruitment 2022
CG Vyapam Recruitment 2022
Sarkari Naukri 2023 Apply Online
Indian Army Agnipath Agniveer Recruitment 2022
Indian Army Agniveer Selection Process 2022
About Mode of Selection: Indian Army will recruit the most eligible aspirants for CT (Tech & Trades) based on the selection process as follows:-
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Documentation
- Written Examination (OMR based) = 100 marks
- Trade Test
- Medical Examination and Review Medical Examination
- Drawal of Final Merit List
Indian Army Agniveer Pay Scale/ SalarySelected aspirants will be offered an attractive Pay Scale of Level-3 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 50,000/- (old scale 5200-20,200 + Grade Pay 2000/- ) and other allowances as admissible under the rules in Force.
The post will also carry dearness allowance, free accommodation, ration money, free medical facilities, free uniform, free leave pass (once in a year during leave), etc.
Indian Army Agniveer (Technical & Tradesman) Exam Application Fee
About Application Fee: Candidates can pay the following Exam Fees through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card & SBI Bank Challan Or E-Transaction through Post Office:-
- Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred only) for General and OBC Quota Candidates.
- NO FEE for Women and other contenders belonging to SC, ST & Ex Servicemen Quota.
How to Apply for Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022Follow the below Step-wise Procedure to Apply Indian Army Agniveer Online Application Form for the Posts of Constable 2022:-
- Open the official website of the Indian Army Agniveer – joinindianarmy.nic.in
- On a home page, navigate to the “Recruitment” section and then press the “View All” link.
- Now just read out the whole instructions before applying online application.
- If your all criteria are as per notification, then press on “Apply Online” button & fill up the application form with mandatory details like name, age, category, education, etc.
- Upload necessary documents along with Passport Size Photo (file size must be less than 12 kb & greater than 04 kb of resolution 100-pixel widths by 120 pixels height) and Signature (file size must be less than 12 kb & greater than 04 kb of resolution 140-pixel width by 60 pixels height) JPG file.
- Deposit the application fee through Online or Offline mode.
- Press on the “Submit” button and soon application forms will be downloaded to your device.
- Just preserve it in safe custody and take a print of it for reference.
Official Links for Indian Army Agniveer 2022 Bharti
- Indian Army Agniveer (Technical & Tradesmen) Notification 2022: DOWNLOAD PDF (Link Update Soon)
- Indian Army Agniveer (Technical & Tradesmen) Bharti 2022 Online Application Form: APPLY ONLINE (Link Update Soon)
- Official Website of Indian Army Agniveer: VISIT HERE – crpf.gov.in
Indian Army Agniveer Exam 2022 Admit CardAbout Admit Card/ Hall Ticket: Those who apply for this recruitment and going to attend the selection procedure can download the Indian Army Agniveer (Tech & Trades) Exam Admit Card from the official website. All the eligible aspirants will get their exam hall ticket/ admit card through online mode only. The Registration Number or Application Number and Password will be required to access Admit Card by logging into the online web portal. The Call letter for applicants will be uploaded on the official website at each stage (PST/ PET & Documentation, Written Exam, Trade Test and Medical Examination) during the recruitment process. The exam name, exam date, exam time, reporting time, venue address, etc. will be mentioned in the Call Letter.
Applicants will find out their Name, Father Name, Category Name, Photo, Signature, Roll Number and much more information from the Admit Card itself only. If you are not able to download your admit card for Physical Test (PST/ PET) & Documentation, Written Test, etc. from the official site, then contact the concerned recruitment centres at least one-week prior exam date.
Indian Army Result 2022
About Result/ Merit List: The department will release Indian Army Agniveer CT Results of Physical Test (PST & PET), Written Examination, Trade Test, etc. one by one to their online web portal. The final result will be declared through an official website after the drawal of the merit list. A list of selected contestants State/ Trade/ Category wise will be uploaded here soon. For the selection, the minimum cut-off percentage of marks will be 35% for General & Ex-S and 33% for SC, ST & OBC category aspirants.
The shortlisted aspirants’ details like Contestant Name, Father’s Name, State Name, Rectt Centre Name, Roll Number, DOB, Gender, Category, Trade, Written Exam Marks, Position in Merit List, etc. will be available on the result PDF page. Officials will not keep or maintain a waiting list after releasing the final results.
Hurry up, Guys!! Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Online Application submission procedure has started. Our Tech UFO team will also provide you Written Test Admit Card/ Hall Ticket/ Call Letter, Study Materials, Model Papers, Previous Year Question/ Answer Papers, Answer Keys, Cut off Marks, Merit Lists and Results in this web portal.
In case of any query regarding Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022, Indian Army Agniveer Syllabus, Exam pattern, Last year's paper, etc. just write a comment over here. We will try to reply to you as soon as possible.
Bookmark this web page (ApplyExam.Co.In) using the Ctrl+D shortcut key so that you can keep visiting to get all updates quickly. We also provide the latest Govt Recruitment alerts through this website. THANK YOU For Visiting Tech UFO…!!
Originally Published at Apply Exam - Online Exam Portal
Post a Comment