CUET Correction Window 2022: NTA opened the CUET Application Form Correction window 2022 on September 16, 2022. The form correction facility was opened to provide students with the last opportunity to edit only their category mentioned in the application form. To edit details using CUET 2022 Application Correction window, students had to login on the official website using the CUET UG application number and date of birth. An additional fee also had to be paid for making corrections in the CUET application form, wherever applicable.
|CUET Correction Window 2022|
CUET Correction Window 2022
The form correction facility was earlier provided to successfully registered CUET 2022 students from September 24 to 27. CUET Form Correction window 2022 was provided for editing CUET Application Form for details like mother’s name, father’s name, category, sub-category, and other particulars. In case your uploaded photo and signature was not correct, you could upload new documents during the CUET correction window.
NTA also notifies the students about the corrections required in the uploaded documents via email/ SMS. It must be noted that if one changes one’s parent’s name, one is not allowed to change the photograph and signature and vice versa. Check CUET 2022 Documents Upload Guidelines
The application form correction facility for CUET 2022 is only accessible for 4 days to applicants who completed the registration along with fee payment before the deadline. CUET correction window is a one-time facility to make corrections, if any, in CUET Application Form. So, it is important to review all the details before the final submission of the edited CUET application form.
CUET Correction Window Dates 2022
NTA CUET Correction window dates are updated in the table below:
|CUET Registration Start Date||September 16, 2022|
|CUET Registration Last Date|
|CUET Form Correction Start Date||September 24, 2022|
|CUET Form Correction Last Date||September 27, 2022|
|CUET Form Correction Window Re-opened for corrections in Category||September 16 to September 16, 2022 (till 9:00 pm)|
CUET Correction Window 2022: Key Points by NTA
Students can make corrections in the CUET UG application form online on the official website- neet.nta.nic.in. The key points as per the official notice are mentioned below:
- If the changes in category, gender, or PwD status lead to changes in the amount of fee paid during registration, the same will be charged from the students.
- Final correction will only be valid after the payment of the additional fee, if any.
- For Aadhar verified students, the following points have to be kept in mind for making corrections:
- For Aadhar not verified students, the following details have to be kept in mind before making CUET application form corrections:
How to Edit CUET 2022 Correction Application Form?
Applicants often end up making mistakes in their CUET 2022 Application Form either due to inexperience, confusion, or hurry. Therefore, to ensure zero discrepancies in CUET application form, NTA provides CUET form correction facility to edit the submitted CUET UG forms. CUET Form Correction is a one time facility, i.e the edited form once submitted cannot be edited again. Read the article to get the detailed procedure to edit/ correct CUET UG 2022 application form.
Steps for CUET 2022 Form Correction
Provided below are the steps for NTA CUET 2022 application form correction:
- Step 1: Click on the direct link given on this page to visit the official website of CUET UG 2022- neet.nta.nic.in.
- Step 2: Enter your CUET UG application number, password, and security pin as mentioned on the login page.
- Step 3: Now, you can correct/ edit the details in CUET form like gender, category, sub-category, language medium, and other details as allowed per the official NTA notification.
- Step 4: Click on the preview option to cross-verify all the modified details that will be displayed in red colour. To proceed further, enter the OTP received on your registered email/ mobile number.
- Step 5: Click on the final submit button. A pop-up window will appear stating ‘CUET Form Correction is a one-time facility and no changes will be permitted after final permission. Do you wish to submit the corrected CUET form?’. Click on the ‘Yes, Please Do’ option.
- Step 6: After the successful submission of the CUET application form, a self-generated correction slip will be issued. Students are advised to print the receipt and retain it for future reference.
People Also Ask
Ques. Is CUET form correction window open now?
Ans. CUET Application Form Correction is again opened from September 16 to 16, 2022 to make corrections in category. CUET 2022 application process ended on September 20, 2022. So, CUET application form correction window was earlier opened by NTA for 4 days starting September 24 till 9:00 pm on September 27, 2022.
Ques. Can I correct my category in CUET form?
Ans. Yes, NTA has opened CUET correction window to allow editing of some particulars including the category mentioned during CUET application process 2022. Students can edit either their category or re-upload the category certificate but not both. It must be noted that CUET UG application fee is different for each category. So, you will have to pay the difference in the fee in case the changed category has a higher fee.
Ques. How can I correct my CUET 2022 application form after submission?
Ans. After submission, CUET 2022 Application Form can only be edited during the correction window. To exercise this option, you need to visit the official NTA website for CUET 2022, i.e. neet.nta.nic.in, login using the application number and password, make the required corrections, and finally submit the CUET form.
Ans. During CUET form correction, you can edit most of the particulars filled in the application form like category, medium of exam, exam city preferences, PwD status, marks in the qualifying exam, and state code of eligibility. However, you cannot make corrections in your nationality, registered mobile number, email id, permanent address, and corresponding address. So, make sure to enter these particulars with utmost care while filling CUET application form 2022.
Ques. Can CUET form be rejected after the confirmation page?
Ans. CUET Application Form can be rejected if any of the particulars entered by you are found to be incorrect even after the closure of CUET form correction window. Make sure to make corrections in CUET form during the correction window, if applicable. After the correction facility closes, no requests to make any changes in CUET form will be entertained.
Ques. I have not received any mail from NTA regarding discrepancy in my CUET Application Form. Does it mean there are no errors in my application?
Ans. In most cases, NTA will send an email or SMS only for the discrepancy in the uploaded images of photograph and signature. In case you do not receive any email/ SMS from NTA regarding CUET form correction, you must still login on NTA CUET website and cross-verify all the editable details for correctness. If you find a discrepancy in any field, then correct the same through CUET Form Correction 2022 facility. You must note that CUET UG form correction is available to all registered students irrespective of NTA sending an email or not.
What can be edited during CUET 2022 Application Form Correction Window?
The form correction facility is just a one-time facility so you need to be very careful while making the corrections. Here we are providing you with the list of details that you can make changes in your application form:After making corrections, students have to print correction slips and retain the same for reference and record. No correspondence will be made by NTA in this regard. Due to correction in category and disability status, if an additional fee is payable, the same has to be remitted through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking during the given period only.
CUET Correction Window 2022: Can I Change the Exam City?
In the official notice, NTA has opened a CUET form correction facility for all the fields of CUET application form, except for address, nationality, and contact details. This means NTA has allowed the facility to change the CUET exam city during CUET form correction 2022 as well. Hence, students must choose their exam city preferences very carefully while making corrections in CUET application form 2022. Last year also, the facility to change the exam city was provided by NTA given the hardships faced by students due to the critical COVID-19 situation in the country.
CUET Application Form Correction Window 2022: How to Edit Uploaded Images?
Students who have wrongly uploaded the images of photograph and signature are required to re-upload those documents during CUET Form Correction window. NTA will notify the applicants via SMS/ email to re-upload the incorrect images. Make sure to take care of the right specifications before re-uploading the scanned images of the photograph and signature.
Points to remember before re-uploading CUET photo and signature images
It is important to keep the below-mentioned points in mind before re-uploading CUET photo and signature images during CUET application form correction window:
- The photo to be uploaded should be recent and not older than January 1, 2022.
- The photograph background should be white. Photos with a black/ dark background will not be accepted.
- Avoid uploading images with hats/ caps or any other accessories.
- Signature should be done on a white paper with a black pen.
- Do not sign in capital letters for uploading the image during CUET form correction 2022.
Size and Format Guidelines for Uploading Images
Students must be clear with the fact that the correction window is an opportunity for making changes to the form and that no further chance will be provided for the same. Therefore, they are advised to be very careful while making changes to the particulars and the scanned images.
CUET Correction Window 2022: Important Instructions to Students
It is recommended to follow the below-mentioned important instructions for CUET application correction 2022:
- Correction in the category may invite additional fees to be paid. In such cases, applicants are required to pay the fees online using Internet Banking or credit/debit cards or PAYTM within the correction window schedule.
- No further opportunities would be given to students for making corrections. Therefore, students must edit the form details carefully and thoroughly check the details.
- Students are not allowed to make changes to the registered mobile number, permanent & correspondance address, nationality, and email ID.
- Students can edit their personal information such as Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Category, Person with Disability, State Code of Eligibility.
What After CUET Application Form Correction Window 2022?
After the closure of CUET 2022 Application Form Correction window, NTA will announce CUET 2022 Admit Card release date. Only those students who have correctly filled in their CUET 2022 form will be able to download CUET hall ticket at neet.nta.nic.in. The admit card will contain the details of your CUET test center and exam reporting time for July 17, 2022. It is highly recommended to utilize CUET form correction facility as no changes will be permitted after the release of the admit card.
Originally Published at Apply Exam - Online Exam Portal
Post a Comment