Uniraj Admit Card 2022: The Rajasthan University has now made the Admit Card available for the upcoming term-end examinations. The exam will likely take place in August 2022. Now that the Uniraj Admit Card 2022 is released the students can check all the details regarding the exam. As all the students are already aware, the admit card for any exam is the most essential document. And for the exam to take place seamlessly, the admit card is really vital. So through this Post, we will discuss all the necessary information about the Uniraj Admit Card 2022.
|Uniraj Admit Card 2022|
Uniraj Admit Card 2022
Latest Update: Uniraj Admit card 2022 (All UG Courses) has been released. Download it from below link.
Download the Uniraj Admit Card 2022.
The students can refer to the tweet mentioned above for the process of downloading the Uniraj Admit Card 2022.
As we have mentioned before in this Post, the Admit Card can be easily downloaded on the official website of Uniraj University. Now, we will talk about the process of downloading the Uniraj Admit Card 2022 in a step-by-step manner.
- First, visit the official website of Uniraj University: Uniraj.Ac.In
- On the homepage, there will be a link that reads “Admit Card Download”.
- Click on that link.
- The students will be taken to a new page and they will be asked to enter a few details.
- As the students can see in the image above, they need to fill in the campus, Roll Number, Date of Birth, and their names.
- After entering all these details click on “show” and download the Uniraj Admit Card 2022.
Details Available on Uniraj Admit Card 2022
- Student Name
- Name of the Exam
- Student Parents’ Name
- Roll Number
- Details about the examination center
- Timing of the examination
- Student’s Date of Birth
- Instructions related to the examination
Important points associated with the Uniraj Admit Card 2022
- As all the students should already know, bringing a hard copy of the admit card on the day of the examination is mandatory. No student will be allowed to participate in the examination without it.
- Reading all the instructions that are mentioned on the admit card is beneficial, as it helps the students to participate in the exam without any kind of stress.
- Students should bring identity proof and a passport-size photograph with the admit card on the exam day.
- Students should reach the exam center 1 hour before the examination to avoid any mishap affecting the exam.
- Students should locate their examination centers 2 days before the exam.
Uniraj contact details
Phone Number- 011) 29572514, (011) 29572513Uniraj Student Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgUniraj iGram or Complain Portal: igram.ignou.ac.in
Uniraj Admit Card FAQs
Question: What to do if my admit card does not show up on the screen even after putting all the details correctly?
Answer: It could be due to some connectivity issue or some inherent issue of the main server. You can try downloading the admit card after some time and check your internet connection.
Question: Can I obtain the Uniraj admit card offline?
Answer: There is no way to obtain the University of Uniraj Admit Cardoffline, the students need to download it from the official website. They can easily obtain the hall ticket by following the process we have given in this Post.
Question: Can I change the exam center in Uniraj 2022?
Answer: The exam center is allotted irrevocably in the application form. There is no way to change it after the release of the hall ticket.
Question: What ID proof do I need to bring for the exam?
Answer: Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, driving license, etc are acceptable as ID proofs for the exam day.
This concludes our Post, we hope it was insightful and informative for you. Thank you for staying with us to the end. Good luck to all the students.
Originally Published at Apply Exam - Online Exam Portal
Post a Comment