OAP Back Office Application: OAP Back Office is a government portal launched by the State Government Of Tamil Nadu for Senior Citizens, disabled persons, widows, agricultural labourers, poor farmers, deserted wives, unmarried women of the age of 50 years and above who are weak and poor. The official portal of OAP Back Office is https://oap.tn.gov.in/. The main objective of the OAP Back Office Portal is to help the weaker and poor sections of society. Currently, the Tamil Nadu Government is giving Rs. 1,000/- per month as pension uniformly under all pension schemes. In order to ensure very wide coverage of pension schemes, the state government has relaxed the eligibility criteria, especially for senior citizens and disabled persons.
|OAP Back Office|
OAP Back Office Application Details
|Name of Organisation||OAP Back Office Application|
|Applicable For||Weaker Section Of Society|
|Pension / Month||1000/- rs|
|Contact||1800 425 1090|
|APPLY Exam Website||https://www.applyexam.co.in/|
Schemes Under OAF Back Office
- Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension.
- Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension.
- Indira Gandhi National Disabled Pension.
- Destitute Widow Pension.
- Destitute / Deserted Wives Pension.
- Differently Abled Pension Scheme.
- Un-married Women Pension.
- Chief Minister's Uzhavar Pathukappu Thittam Old Age Pension
OAP Back Office Login
|OAF Back Office Login|
- First, visit the official portal of OAF Back Office Portal or Click here
- At the Right Corner, enter your Username and Password.
- Solve the Captcha given in simple mathematics format
- Now click on Login Button
OAP Back Office Instructions
- This portal is designed, updated and maintained by the Commissioner of Revenue Administration, Tamil Nadu Government.
- Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content on this portal, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes.
- In case of any ambiguity or doubts, users are advised to verify/check with the Department(s) and/or other source(s), and to obtain appropriate professional advice.
- Under no circumstances will this Department be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this portal.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of India.
- The information posted on this portal could include hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by non-Government / private organisations. Commissioner of Revenue Administration, Tamil Nadu Government is providing these links and pointers solely for your information and convenience.
- When you select a link to an external portal, you are leaving the Commissioner of Revenue Administration, Tamil Nadu Government portal and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/ sponsors of the external portal.
- Commissioner of Revenue Administration, Tamil Nadu Government does not guarantee the availability of linked pages at all times.
- Commissioner of Revenue Administration, Tamil Nadu Government cannot authorise use of copyrighted materials contained in a linked portal. Users are advised to request such authorisation from the owners of linked portals.
- Commissioner of Revenue Administration, Tamil Nadu Government does not guarantee that linked portals comply with Indian Government Web Guidelines.
Commissioner of Social Security SchemeEzhilagam, ChepaukChennai 600005.
- Toll-Free Number: 1800 425 1090
- Email : craofficera5[at]gmail[dot]com
Originally Published at Apply Exam - Online Exam Portal