JKBOPEE MSc Nursing Admission 2022: The JKBOPEE invite offline applications from male and female students to apply for JKBOPEE MSc Nursing Admission 2022 for the session 2022-23. Are you among those who are seeking JKBOPEE MSc Nursing Admission 2022 in various Govt/ Private Nursing Colleges in J&K? You all are informed that the JKBOPEE MSc Nursing Admission 2022 has been started from 09 August 2022 and will remain open till 26th August 2022. Interested female students may go through the JKBOPEE Prospectus 2022 and may download it from https://ift.tt/tTFIAxi website to know the Admission Procedure, Total Seats per College, Merit List, Allocation List, JKBOPEE Counselling 2022 details etc.
JKBOPEE MSc Nursing Admission 2022
Applications are invited by JKBOPEE from the students belonging to UT’s of J&K/Ladakh who are eligible and desirous for admission to M.Sc Nursing Courses 2022 through offline mode.
JKBOPEE MSc Nursing Admission 2022 Eligibility
Candidates who want to apply for M.Sc.Nursing courses shall be eligible if he/she:
- Is a Domicile of UT of J&K /Ladakh,
- Has passed, B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks,
- Should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife or equivalent with any State/UT Nursing Registration Council,
- Has a minimum of one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing,
- Has a minimum of one year of work experience prior to or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
|1||M.Sc. Medical Surgery||5||2||5||5||10||27|
|2||M.Sc. Obs. & Gynaecological||5||2||5||5||10||27|
|3||M.Sc. Paediatrics (Child Health) Nursing||5||2||5||5||10||27|
|4||M.Sc. Community Health Nursing||5||2||5||5||10||27|
|5||M.Sc. Psychiatry (Mental Health ) Nursing||5||2||5||5||10||27|
How To Submit Application Form
- Domicile of UT of J&K/UT of Ladakh as the case may be (domicile Certificate, if not issued, at the time of submission of Registration cum Application Form, the student can submit an undertaking certifying that he /she shall submit /produce the same at the time of counselling/admission). For Candidates of UT of Ladakh, the ST certificate issued by the competent Authority of Ladakh shall be treated as Domicile Certificate.
- Desired qualifying marks card of B.Sc. Nursing /B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- Date of Birth (10th class Marks card/Diploma issued by the Board)
- Experience/work Certificate.
- Registration Certificate.
- Valid Reserved category certificate, if any &
- A fee of Rs 1500/= to be paid through POS machine available at BOPEE office Jammu/Srinagar through debit/credit card.
Originally Published at Apply Exam - Online Exam Portal