Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Notification for Indian Army Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) Vacancies Released Soon to Apply Online Application Form @ joinindianarmy.nic.in:
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Information: Indian Army Agniveer has released the recruitment notification for Male and Female aspirants to hire them for 2945 Constable (Tradesman and Technical) Posts. All those aspirants searching for Indian Army Agniveer jobs have a good chance to utilize this opportunity by applying online via an official website – joinindianarmy.nic.in the link available here. According to an official Indian Army Agniveer Notification 2022 PDF, the last date to submit an Online Application will be released soon. Candidates will get zone-wise Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment Details & Indian Army Agniveer 2022 Apply Online link by going through the below description.
|Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022|
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022
According to the notification released by the Indian Army, they have started the latest Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022-23 for various zones such as Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, Goa, Chhattisgarh (CG), Madhya Pradesh (MP), Uttarakhand, West Bengal (WB), Telangana (TS), Andhra Pradesh (AP), Kerala, Tamil Nadu (TN), Pondicherry, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Assam, Tripura, Sikkim, Uttar Pradesh (UP), Gujarat, Punjab, Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh (HP), Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan, etc.
We have read this whole notification and then find out the details like a total of 888 posts released for South Zone, 1247 posts for Central Zone and 560 posts for Jammu & Kashmir Zone. The State-wise, Trades wise and Category-wise total number of vacancies to be filled through the Constable (Tech & Trades) Exam 2021-22 is briefly shown in an advertisement.
Now Indian Army Agniveer employment news has created many hopes for unemployed people waiting to grab 10th pass police jobs. All those who are ready to apply for Indian Army Agniveer Vacancies must be aged between 21-27 years. Furthermore, all Important details about Indian Army Vacancies are provided in the following passages.
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment Notification 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name:||Indian Army Agniveer (केंद्रीय रिज़र्व पुलिस बल)|
|Total No. of Vacancies:||02,945 vacancies (expected)|
|Name of the Post:||Constable (Tradesman & Technical) (Male & Female)|
|Job Role:||» Driver
» Brass Band
» Pipe Band
» Water Carrier
» Washer (Men/ Women)
» Safai Karamchari
» Hair Dresser
|Zone Wise Post Details:||1) South Zone (SZ)
2) Central Zone (CZ)
3) Jammu & Kashmir Zone
4) North Eastern Zone (NEZ)
|Registration Dates:||Will be Intimated in due course|
|Apply Mode:||Online only|
|Job Category:||Central Government Recruitment|
|Job Placement:||All over India|
Indian Army Agniveer Vacancy 2022 – Details
Hello!! At the time of applying online, aspirants are requested to verify their eligibility and other important details from the official notification of the Indian Army. All general instructions on Indian Army Vacancy like educational criteria, age limitation, age relaxation, examination fee, pay scale, grade pay, important dates, selection process, physical standards, etc. are briefly prescribed below in the description.
Indian Army Agniveer Paramedical Staff (SI, ASI, HC & Constable) Recruitment 2022
CISF Constable Recruitment 2022
SSB Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022
BSF Constable Recruitment 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Agniveer Vacancies 2022
- Applicants who have ages between 21 years to 27 years for CT/ DVR Posts and 18 years to 23 years for all other posts (CT/ Tech & Trades except CT/ DVR) as on the cutoff date are eligible for Bharti.
The SC, ST, OBC, Ex-S and Other Reserved Category aspirants will get relaxation in age as per the Government orders. The age relaxation is as follows:-
- Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) = 05 years
- Persons domiciled in J & K State from 01st Jan 1980 to 31st Dec 1989 = 05 years
- Other Backward Class (OBC) = 03 years
- Ex-Servicemen = Following the Government orders on the subject.
EDUCATIONAL/ TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS:-
- Constable (Driver): Mini. Matriculation (Xth pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University approved by Central or State Government. Also, aspirants should possess a “Transport Vehicle (Heavy)” driving license and pass the driving test at the time of recruitment.
- Constable (MMV): Mini. Matriculate or 10th pass in the 10+2 examination system from a recognized Board or equivalent. 02 (two) years ITI certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle recognized by National or State Council for Vocational training or any other recognized institution.
- Constable (Tradesman): Minimum Matriculation/ 10th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University recognized by the Central or State Government. Aspirants must be proficient and work in their respective trades.
- Readers can refer to the official advertisement for knowing more details about educational and technical qualifications by clicking on the direct working link facilitate below.
- Height: 170 cms for Male and 157 cms for Female
- Chest: 80 cms Unexpended and 85 cms Expended for Male
- Weight: For males and females, proportionate to height and age as per medical standards and Govt. instructions.
- To check relaxation in height and chest, kindly refer to the official notification for complete details.
Indian Army Agniveer Selection Process 2022
About Mode of Selection: Indian Army will recruit the most eligible aspirants for CT (Tech & Trades) based on the selection process as follows:-
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Documentation
- Written Examination (OMR based) = 100 marks
- Trade Test
- Medical Examination and Review Medical Examination
- Drawal of Final Merit List
Indian Army Agniveer Pay Scale/ Salary
- Selected aspirants will be offered an attractive Pay Scale of Level-3 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 50,000/- (old scale 5200-20,200 + Grade Pay 2000/- ) and other allowances as admissible under the rules in Force.
- The post will also carry dearness allowance, free accommodation, ration money, free medical facilities, free uniform, free leave pass (once in a year during leave), etc.
Indian Army Agniveer (Technical & Tradesman) Exam Application Fee
About Application Fee: Candidates can pay the following Exam Fees through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card & SBI Bank Challan Or E-Transaction through Post Office:-
- Rs. 100/- (rupees one hundred only) for General and OBC Quota Candidates.
- NO FEE for Women and other contenders belonging to SC, ST & Ex Servicemen Quota.
Indian Army Agniveer South Zone Recruitment 2022
|Region-wise Recruitment Details||No. of Posts||Apply Online Links (Live Soon)|
|Indian Army Agniveer Andhara Pradesh Recruitment 2022||137||Apply Online|
|Indian Army Agniveer Telangana Recruitment 2022||100||Apply Online|
|Indian Army Agniveer Karnataka Recruitment 2022||138||Apply Online|
|Indian Army Agniveer Kerala Recruitment 2022||106||Apply Online|
|Indian Army Agniveer Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2022||200||Apply Online|
|Indian Army Agniveer Pondicherry Recruitment 2022||002||Apply Online|
|Indian Army Agniveer Maharashtra Recruitment 2022||183||Apply Online|
|Indian Army Agniveer Gujarat Recruitment 2022||115||Apply Online|
|Indian Army Agniveer GOA Recruitment 2022||003||Apply Online|
Indian Army Agniveer Central Zone Recruitment 2022
|Region-wise Recruitment Details||No. of Posts||Apply Online Links (Live Soon)|
|Indian Army Agniveer Bihar Recruitment 2022||189||Apply Online|
|Indian Army Agniveer Chattisgarh Recruitment 2022||079||Apply Online|
|Indian Army Agniveer Jharkhand Recruitment 2022||108||Apply Online|
|Indian Army Agniveer MP Recruitment 2022||121||Apply Online|
|Indian Army Agniveer Odisha Recruitment 2022||073||Apply Online|
|Indian Army Agniveer Uttrakhand Recruitment 2022||022||Apply Online|
|Indian Army Agniveer UP Recruitment 2022||343||Apply Online|
|Indian Army Agniveer West Bangal Recruitment 2022||213||Apply Online|
Indian Army Agniveer Jammu & Kashmir Zone Recruitment 2022
|Region wise Recruitment Details||No. of Posts||Apply Online Links (Live Soon)|
|Indian Army Agniveer Punjab Recruitment 2022||99||Apply Online|
|Indian Army Agniveer Himachal Pradesh Recruitment 2022||14||Apply Online|
|Indian Army Agniveer Chandigarh Recruitment 2022||04||Apply Online|
|Indian Army Agniveer Jammu Recruitment 2022||42||Apply Online|
|Indian Army Agniveer Kashmir Recruitment 2022||72||Apply Online|
|Indian Army Agniveer Delhi Recruitment 2022||48||Apply Online|
|Indian Army Agniveer Haryana Recruitment 2022||39||Apply Online|
|Indian Army Agniveer Rajasthan Recruitment 2022||125||Apply Online|
Indian Army Agniveer North Eastern Zone Recruitment 2022
|Region-wise Recruitment Details||No. of Posts||Apply Online Links (Live Soon)|
|Indian Army Agniveer Assam Recruitment 2022||140||Apply Online|
|Indian Army Agniveer Meghalaya Recruitment 2022||50||Apply Online|
|Indian Army Agniveer Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment 2022||15||Apply Online|
|Indian Army Agniveer Tripura Recruitment 2022||26||Apply Online|
|Indian Army Agniveer Mizoram Recruitment 2022||07||Apply Online|
|Indian Army Agniveer Sikkim Recruitment 2022||001||Apply Online|
|Indian Army Agniveer Manipur Recruitment 2022||37||Apply Online|
|Indian Army Agniveer Nagaland Recruitment 2022||95||Apply Online|
How to Apply for Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Online Application?
Follow the below Step-wise Procedure to Apply Indian Army Agniveer Online Application Form for the Posts of Constable 2022:-
- Open the official website of the Indian Army Agniveer – joinindianarmy.nic.in
- On a home page, navigate to the “Recruitment” section and then press the “View All” link.
- Now just read out the whole instructions before applying online application.
- If your all criteria are as per notification, then press on “Apply Online” button & fill up the application form with mandatory details like name, age, category, education, etc.
- Upload necessary documents along with Passport Size Photo (file size must be less than 12 kb & greater than 04 kb of resolution 100-pixel widths by 120 pixels height) and Signature (file size must be less than 12 kb & greater than 04 kb of resolution 140-pixel width by 60 pixels height) JPG file.
- Deposit the application fee through Online or Offline mode.
- Press on the “Submit” button and soon application forms will be downloaded to your device.
- Just preserve it in safe custody and take a print of it for reference.
Official Links for Indian Army Agniveer 2022 Bharti
|Indian Army Agniveer (Technical & Tradesmen) Notification 2022:||DOWNLOAD PDF (Link Update Soon)|
|Indian Army Agniveer (Technical & Tradesmen) Bharti 2022 Online Application Form:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Update Soon)|
|Official Website of Indian Army Agniveer:||VISIT HERE – crpf.gov.in|
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – Important Dates
|Activities||Important Dates & Time|
|Official Advertisement Date:||To be announced soon|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date to Submit Indian Army Agniveer Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date to Deposit Application Fee:||To be announced soon|
|Dates for Downloading of Physical Test Admit Card:||15 to 16 days prior examination date|
|Indian Army Agniveer PET PST Exam Dates:||To be notified later on|
|Dates for Downloading of Written Exam Admit Card:||02 (two) weeks before the exam date|
|Indian Army Agniveer Written Exam Date:||To be notified later on|
|Medical Examination Date:||To be notified later on|
|Date of Releasing Final Result/ Merit List:||To be notified later on|
Indian Army Agniveer Bharti Exam 2022 Pattern
Take a look at the Indian Army Agniveer Exam Pattern for Constable (Technical & Tradesman) Recruitment 2022 as shared in the table below:-
|♦ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) Pattern ♦|
|Post Names||Test Name||Male||Female|
|CT (Cook, BB, HD, WM, WW, WC & SK)||RACE||1.6 KM (1 Mile)||10 Minutes||1.6 KM (1 Mile)||12 Minutes|
|CT (Driver, For, Mali, Ptr, Carpenter, Brass Band, Pipe Band, Cobbler, Tailor & Bugler)||RACE||05 Km (3.12 Mile)||24 Minutes||1.6 KM (1 Mile)||8:30 Minutes|
|RACE (Ladakh Region)||1.6 KM (1 Mile)||6:30 Minutes||800 Meters||04 Minutes|
|♦ Written Examination Pattern ♦|
|Part||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maxi. Marks||Time Duration||Qualifying Marks|
|GEN||SC/ ST/ OBC|
|PART – I||General Awareness/ Knowledge (सामान्य जागरूकता/ ज्ञान)||40 ques.||40 ques.||02 hours||35% marks||33% marks|
|Knowledge of Elementary Mathematics Analytical Aptitude (प्राथमिक गणित का ज्ञान विश्लेषणात्मक उपयुक्तता)|
|Ability to Observe and Distinguish Patterns (निरीक्षण करने और पैटर्न को अलग करने की क्षमता)|
|Basic Knowledge in English/ Hindi (अंग्रेजी/ हिंदी में बुनियादी ज्ञान)|
|PART – II||Knowledge of the relevant/ respective Trade (प्रासंगिक/ संबंधित ट्रेड का ज्ञान)||60 ques.||60 marks|
|GRAND TOTAL ⇒||100 ques.||100 marks||120 minutes||35 marks||33 marks|
Indian Army Agniveer Exam 2022 Admit Card
About Admit Card/ Hall Ticket: Those who apply for this recruitment and going to attend the selection procedure can download the Indian Army Agniveer (Tech & Trades) Exam Admit Card from the official website. All the eligible aspirants will get their exam hall ticket/ admit card through online mode only. The Registration Number or Application Number and Password will be required to access Admit Card by logging into the online web portal. The Call letter for applicants will be uploaded on the official website at each stage (PST/ PET & Documentation, Written Exam, Trade Test and Medical Examination) during the recruitment process. The exam name, exam date, exam time, reporting time, venue address, etc. will be mentioned in the Call Letter.
Applicants will find out their Name, Father Name, Category Name, Photo, Signature, Roll Number and much more information from the Admit Card itself only. If you are not able to download your admit card for Physical Test (PST/ PET) & Documentation, Written Test, etc. from the official site, then contact the concerned recruitment centres at least one-week prior exam date.
Indian Army Result 2022
About Result/ Merit List: The department will release Indian Army Agniveer CT Results of Physical Test (PST & PET), Written Examination, Trade Test, etc. one by one to their online web portal. The final result will be declared through an official website after the drawal of the merit list. A list of selected contestants State/ Trade/ Category wise will be uploaded here soon. For the selection, the minimum cut-off percentage of marks will be 35% for General & Ex-S and 33% for SC, ST & OBC category aspirants.
The shortlisted aspirants’ details like Contestant Name, Father’s Name, State Name, Rectt Centre Name, Roll Number, DOB, Gender, Category, Trade, Written Exam Marks, Position in Merit List, etc. will be available on the result PDF page. Officials will not keep or maintain a waiting list after releasing the final results.
Indian Army Bharti 2022 – Help Desk
|Postal Address:||Directorate General,
Block No.-1, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110 003, INDIA
|Recruitment Help Line No.:||(a) 011 – 24368630
(b) 011 – 26160255
|Official Email ID:||(a) email@example.com
Hurry up, Guys!! Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Online Application submission procedure has started. Our Tech UFO team will also provide you Written Test Admit Card/ Hall Ticket/ Call Letter, Study Materials, Model Papers, Previous Year Question/ Answer Papers, Answer Keys, Cut off Marks, Merit Lists and Results in this web portal.
In case of any query regarding Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022, Indian Army Agniveer Syllabus, Exam pattern, Last year's paper, etc. just write a comment over here. We will try to reply to you as soon as possible.
Bookmark this web page (ApplyExam.Co.In) using the Ctrl+D shortcut key so that you can keep visiting to get all updates quickly. We also provide the latest Govt Recruitment alerts through this website. THANK YOU For Visiting Tech UFO…!!
Originally Published at Apply Exam - Online Exam Portal
Post a Comment