Haryana Employment Department which has been started to provide employment to the unemployed youth of Haryana state. Under this, the educated youth and girls of the state are provided guidance for employment and self-employment. To get the benefit of this scheme of the state government, first you have to register on the official website of “ HREX ” at hrex.gov.in. Every month employment fair is also organized by the state government. If an applicant wants to attend the Haryana Rojgar Mela 2022, then he has to register first.
|Haryana Employment Department|
Haryana Employment Department
Haryana State Government has released “ HREX Portal ” for the purpose of providing employment to unemployed youths/girls of the state. In which students with degrees can register and get a chance to get employment by participating in employment fairs and other recruitment events. The applicant can also find the employment recruitment notification through the portal. So that the interested students can appear on the date of recruitment. The medium of the portal is mainly useful for the following types of work-
Employment Fair: Employment fair is organized from time to time in the state of Haryana. In which a large number of students participate and get employment after successful recruitment. To participate in the employment fair, first register on the hrex.gov.in website. After that you can join on the scheduled date of recruitment.
Self-employment Guidance: To reduce unemployment in the state, the officers of the Employment Department are told how to do various types of self-employment to the youth. Apart from this, motivation is given to all the students. So that you can create employment yourself and get success.
Unemployment Allowance: Under this scheme, a provision has been made to give employment allowance to the unemployed applicants of the state government. In which every month amount is given for assistance to the deserving youths and girls of the state. This plan has been modified several times. Earlier, less amount was given under the scheme, but now it has been increased. At present the amount and eligibility are as follows-
|Qualification||Amount per month (in Rs.)|
Haryana Employment Department Registeration
- First of all open this page of HREX official site- https://ift.tt/vPrqxcY [ Click Here ]
- Select Jobseeker in Register As and click on Sign Up.
- Enter the mobile number of the applicant and enter the captcha code. After that click on “Send OTP”.
- Then, OTP will come in the mobile number entered. Enter it and click on “Verify”.
- After this, fill the name and email ID of the applicant.
- Now, enter a new password and re-enter the password after Confirm.
- Enter the Captcha Code and Click on “Sign Up”.
- After this, a mail will come in the email ID, in which to activate the account, click on the link in the mail.
Haryana Employment Department Login
- In the first, open the official site (Employee Department Haryana)
- And click on “Sign In” of the Account section located in the home page.
- Then, Username and Password have to be filled.
- Then, enter the Captcha code and click on 'Sign'. In this way, login by following some easy steps.
Update your profile
- First you have to login with your ID and Password.
- After login, click on the link of Profile.
- After this fill in 'Personal Information Details'.
- Then, fill the communication details as well.
- Enter the Qualification, Skill and Experience details and click on “Save & Next”.
- After that fill in the details of 'Physical Attributes'.
- Then, 'Job Preferences Details' will also have to be filled as per the applicant.
- Fill in the details of the Miscellaneous section and upload the 'Profile' photo.
- Again, put a check mark on 'Declaration' and click on "Final Submit".
Haryana Employment Department Forget Password Reset
If you have forgotten the password of Haryana Employment Portal, then a new password can be created again. Out of which two methods have to be used. If the user has registered on the new official site or has registered in the old official site, then the method to reset the password for both types of users is given below-
# For users who have registered in the old website
- First of all open this link of official website- https://ift.tt/Lj17QpF
- Enter the registration number and date of birth.
- Then, enter the Captcha code and click on “Reset Password”.
- After that enter new password and confirmed password.
- Enter the Captcha Code and click on “Validate New Password”.
- Now, a new password will be created. After this, verify the email and mobile and you can login with the new password.
# For the user who has registered in the new website-
- First, go to this link of the official portal- https://ift.tt/1ZwPOjL
- Then, enter the Email ID and Captcha code.
- Then, click on Reset Password.
- After that create a new password and also verify the email.
How to Download Profile ID?
1. First login with your User ID and Password.
2. After login, click on the link of the profile.
3. After this click on the button written Profile ID and download.
How to change password?
If you want to change the previous password to a new one, then it can be changed. There is no need to Forget Password in this method. To change the password, you have to follow the steps given below-
- First you have to login with your User ID and Password.
- After login, click on the 'Password' link of the Write Account button.
- Then, enter the current password with which you have logged in.
- Now a new password has to be created, in which fill in 'New Password' and Confirm Password.
- Enter the captcha code and click on “Save”.
Contact Details of HREX Haryana Department
- Toll Free Number: 1800-180-2403
- Office Address: Rozgar Bhawan, Plot No. IP-6, Sector-14, Panchkula (Haryana)
- Working Day and Time: Monday to Friday at (9:00 am से 5:00 pm)
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Our Home Page||Get Here|
FAQs for HREX Haryana (hrex.gov.in) Portal 2022
Q. What is the HREX portal useful for?
HREX Portal is useful for all unemployed youth and girl in Haryana state. By which it helps in getting employment and self-employment.
Q. Is it mandatory to register on the official site (hrex.gov.in)?
One has to register on the official website for motivated guidance for employment fair recruitment and self-employment.
Q. From where to register to participate in the Haryana Employment Fair?
If an applicant wants to join the Haryana Employment Fair, then he has to first register in the official website of the Employment Department.
Q. Will the user who has registered earlier have to register again?
Already registered user need not register again. By the way, reset the user password.
Q. Can users from other states also register in HREX Haryana portal?
Yes, if someone does not belong to the state of Haryana and wants to register in the hrex.gov.in website, then he can register by following the steps mentioned above.
Q. Will the employer have to login to the portal?
Yes, all the employers have to first sign up at hrex.gov.in.
Originally Published at Apply Exam - Online Exam Portal
Post a Comment