AP EAMCET 2022 Counselling Dates, Registration, Schedule, Fees: The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University located in Anantapur will shortly announce the AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2022 on its official online web portal which is sche.ap.gov.in. The applicants first of all have to fill up the Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2022 Counselling Registration Form. The applicants who will qualify in the AP EAPCET 2022 Exam will be only the ones who will be eligible to take part in the Counselling Process of AP EAMCET 2022 for admission in the various courses like B.Tech, Agriculture and Medical related courses in the Andhra Pradesh State. To know the AP EAMCET 2022 Counselling Dates the students need to visit the official website by clicking on the link mentioned below in the article.
|AP EAMCET 2022|
The APSCHE Board will begin the Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2022 Counselling in the month of September, 22 for the Round 1 of the Counselling. Later on, the further rounds will be conducted and the seats in the courses opted by the students will be allocated on the priority based order set by the students at the time of Counselling Form Filling. We have given you all the details related to the AP EAMCET 2022 Counselling, AP EAMCET Counselling Date 2022, Links to fill cets.apsche.ap.gov.in EAMCET 2022 Counselling in the article given below. Read the complete article to know more in this regard.
AP EAMCET 2022 Counselling
The Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2022 Counselling will be conducted in an online mode by the official link created by the JNUK. All the qualified applicants are advised to visit the official website which is sche.ap.gov.in for the Counselling Round. The aspirants who are interested in the Counselling process first have to pay nominal fees charged by the authorities for the submission of the Counselling form to the university. After that, the students have to upload the documents that are asked for which is further followed by the AP EAPCET 2022 Counselling seat allocation process will begin in which the students have to report to the desired institute.
students have been given seat in and then they have to pay the admission fees charged by the respective college in order to reserve the seat in their field of choice. To know regarding the Andhra Pradesh EAPCET Counselling 2022 read the article given below to know about the counselling process in detail in different stages.
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Counselling Date 2022 Schedule
|Conducting Board||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education|
|Courses in which Seats are Alloted||Engineering , Agriculture and Medical Courses|
|Mode of AP EAMCET 2022 Counselling||Online|
|AP EAPCET 2022 Counselling Fee Payment Date||25th -30th September,2022|
|Date of Document Verification For AP EAMCET 2022||26th to 30th September, 2022|
|Web Options Entry for AP EAMCET 2022||1st- 5th October, 2022|
|Change in Previous Selected Options AP EAMCET 2022||6th October,2022|
|Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2022 Seat Allotment Date||10th October,2022|
|Date of Admission and Reporting to the Allocated Campus||10th-18th October,2022|
Note: All the applicants must visit the official website of the board to check the latest news and announcements related to AP EAMCET Counselling Process 2022 which is sche.ap.gov.in.
AP EAMCET Counselling Registration Process 2022
- Registration Form Filling and Processing Fee Payment: This is the very first step in which you have to fill in the form by going to the official website of the authorities which is sche.ap.gov.in and fill the form carefully without any mistake and after that submit the form by attaching the scanned documents asked for with the registration. After that pay the fees which is 1200/- rupees for the unreserved category and 600/- for the reserved category. Make sure to take a print out of the payment receipt for the future reference purpose.
- Document Verification Process: In this process the authorities will match your documents uploaded at the time of the registration process with your original documents including ID Proofs and the Educational Marksheets. This process can take place both online and offline depending upon the aspirant’s convenience.
- Document Verification Status: the applicants can check whether their documents are verified by the authorities or not by logging in the portal by entering their AP EAMCET Admit Card Number and their Date of Birth. If the status shows that the verification process is complete then the applicant can move to the next step which is option entry. If not, then the student can contact the help desk and make them verify the document and then move to the next stage.
- Option Entry for AP EAMCET 2022: In this process the applicants have to select the colleges in a priority rank order from the list of the participating institutes and then lock their choices on which the seat allocation process will be performed.
- Seat Allotment of AP EAPCET 2022: The Seats will be allocated to all the eligible students on the basis of their priority list locked in the previous step and the list will be posted on the student’s dashboard which contains the name of the institute in which the student can get a seat in. After that all you have to do is just download the provisional seat allotment letter from your opted college and report to that respective college for the admission process.
- Reporting at the Allocated Institute: This is the last stage, all you have to do is just visit the institute you have opted for with all the required documents mentioned below in the article and pay the admission fees of the respective college and reserve your seat in your desired college.
Documents Required For the AP EAPCET 2022 Counselling Registration
The applicants need the following documents to apply for the AP EAMCET Counselling Dates 2022:
- AP EAMCET 2022 Rank Card
- AP EAPCET 2022 Admit Card
- +2 Class Original Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Birth Date Proof/ 10th Original Marksheet
- Economic Weaker Section Certificate( if have any)
- Certificate of Residence
- Domicile Certificate of the Andhra Pradesh State
- Parents Income Certificate
- Certificate of Category(if have any)
- Adhaar Card
Institutes Participating in the AP EAMCET 2022 Counselling
The Conducting Authorities will declare the list of the AP EAMCET Participating Institutes 2022 on the official web portal which is sche.ap.gov.in. The applicants will have to select the colleges according to their preference that are offering the course in their desired field itself. Therefore, to know the names of the participating institutes in the AP EAMCET 2022 is very crucial for all the applicants. The Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Seat Allotment 2022 shall take place on the prescribed schedule set by the authorities and after that the applicants will be required to report to the participated institute in which the seat is allocated for the further admission process.
Steps to Fill AP EAMCET Counselling Registration Form 2022
All you have to do is just follow the steps given below to apply the AP EAPCET Counselling Form 2022. Make sure that you follow the steps in the exact serial order to obtain the desired results.
- First of all, visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education which is cets.apsche.ap.gov.in The homepage of the AP EAMCET 2022 Counselling will Appear on your computer or mobile screen.
- Secondly, Find the link naming AP EAPCET Counselling Form 2022. After finding the link Click on that particular link. You will be redirected to a new window in which the Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Counselling Form 2022 will appear.
- Thirdly, Enter all the credentials asked for such as the Name of the Applicant, Father’s Name, Rank Obtained in the AP EAPCET Exam 2022, the priority order to the institutes for the seat allotment and many more.
- After that, attach the scanned copy of the documents asked for with the form and click on the upload option. Then click on the Submit option after carefully checking all the details mentioned in the field provided.
- At last, you have to pay the nominal fees of rupees 1200/- for the unreserved category and rupees 600/- for the reserved category charged by the board for the Andhra Pradesh EAPCET Counselling Form 2022 through a desired payment mode.
- It is advised to keep the receipt of the AP EAMCET Counselling Form 2022 until the whole admission process ends.
Important Links Related to sche.ap.gov.in EAMCET AP Counselling 2022
|cets.apsche.ap.gov.in Official Website||Check Here|
|AP EAPCET Counselling Form 2022 Link||Apply Here|
Queries Regarding Andhra Pradesh 2022 EAPCET Counselling Process
When will the AP EAMCET 2022 Counselling Dates?
The Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2022 Counselling Process will begin in an online mode on the official website of the authority which is sche.ap.gov.in in the month of September.
What is the AP EAPCET 2022 Counselling Processing Fees?
You have to pay the nominal fees of rupees 1200/- for the unreserved category and rupees 600/- for the reserved category charged by the board for the Andhra Pradesh EAPCET Counselling Form 2022 through a desired payment mode.
What is the criteria for Andhra Pradesh EAMCET 2022 Seat Allotment?
The allocation of the seats for the AP EAMCET 2022 Counselling is done on the basis of the rank bagged by the student, college preference and the availability of the seats in the selected institute.
How many aspirants have applied for the AP EAMCET 2022?
This year around 1.57.567 students have appeared for engineering while 78.894 students appeared for admission in pharmacy course.
Originally Published at Apply Exam - Online Exam Portal
Post a Comment